Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Final...

you know, pressing tab on a webpage can be a rather fun tour of the place. well back to not letting my mind do its thing...


Final Project V1.1
Taking photographs of some of my Beanie Babies and then animating them using the pupating tool in after effects to bring them to violence. Overlaying guns in to their hands and simulating a short battle threw animation of the cuddly models mixing the dangers of war and the fuzziness of fluff balls filled with plastic pellets.

just realized that we needed a screen cap for this post (lol)













No idea if this premise is even going to hold true as time and working with stuffed animals at all is killing me. not to mention the lack of stock on hand. wish i had more time to play with them.

3 comments:

  1. All I have to say is at least you got work with something physical and cool like a beanie baby. I think my regret about my project was I didn't really do anything outside the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew,

    I'm glad you found a way to explore the technical side while still doing something that you enjoyed. It is always possible! I liked that you juxtaposed reality and video games and also played with making something innocent a violent character. I can tell you put a lot of hard work and thought into your piece! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your piece was really funny! I appreciate your interesting transitions, particularly the one that changed from a white circle to the james bond gun hole. I also thought that incorporating differing forms... the video game scene, the beanie babies... worked well. Sound was great and I thought it made the piece even funnier to have so many credits!

    ReplyDelete